Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm BACK don't worry!!!!

I feel like its been forever since I last blogged! So I'll re-cap a little of whats going on in the world of kelli...hmmm where do I start?? Well the band is writing and getting prepared to work on the new album and we are sooo stoked about that! I'm still working five billion jobs..ha! Loving every minute of it!! Oh jer (my bff) moved back to fort mac..lol not without me giving him a hair cut first!! I'll post that video..k im trying to fast forward to some exciting things..well we had pRiDe last weekend.. let me re-phrase that..last week!!! You wanna know about my pride week?? check out my blog with jessy my partner in crime... www.thetwistedscissor.blogspot.com
We talk allllll about pRiDe!!! Let's just say it was GAYmazing!!! Next up in the world of kelli is getting these blogg's out...get myself heard!!!
So here's just a funny video of me trying to cut jer's hair...yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment