Friday, April 24, 2009

Funked out with a bAnGsTeR twist.


Yooooo
Nothing better then a slurpee...bike ride...and some easy listening rap by my good friend warren G on a sunny day. The day so far has been productive, didn't get to bed until like 5am.had a mini foto shoot with my cats, i was feelin inspired  (there quite precious). Got up early to meet my boss for our ritual ride to work..start and stop his old rambler..its a beauty!!! then off to jjbean for some coffee. Did my usual deeds at the shop..mop sweep clean some tubes..pretty f-ing rad job..i get to work for chad woodley an AMAZING!!!!!!!!! tattooer. anywho..ill fill you in on what I'm plotting to do next..besides taking over the world..
I desperately want mister mike giant to tattoo me!!!!! butttt he's no longer tattooing so i gotta come up with the perfect plan...and ya that's all i got so far..I'm gonna put the pen to the pad this weekend see what idea's i can come up with!
www.tattoosbychad.com <<<<<<>
well i'm hitting the streets again....looking for some hot bang's got my comb in my pocket and baby i'm a ready to rollllllll
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment